Brian Joslyn is the founder and owner of Joslyn Law Firm. With passion stemming from a first-hand experience of police misconduct in his use, he is a strong advocate for adults and minors facing criminal charges. Joslyn practices DUI criminal defense in Franklin County, Pickaway County, Delaware County, Licking County, Union County, or Madison County. As a former employee of the San Diego Public Defender’s Office, he knows what clients face with a DUI charge on a detailed level.
In addition to DUI defense experience, Joslyn has intimate knowledge of how sobriety testing works. As a certified instructor for the administration of Field Sobriety Tests and a certified operator (including diagnostics, verification, and calibration) of BAC Datamaster testing instruments, Joslyn will be able to identify any cracks involving errant testing in the prosecution’s evidence against you.
Brian Joslyn is a Columbus DUI defense lawyer serving Columbus and other surrounding areas including Dublin, Grove City, Circleville, Delaware, Newark, Lancaster, Marysville and London. If you have been charged with a DUI offense in central Ohio, don’t face the charges alone. Brian Joslyn is passionate about Ohio DUI criminal defense and cares about your individual case. Call 614-444-0900 or submit an online inquiry today for your free consultation.
- San Diego Public Defenders Office
- William C. Matthews Law Office
- Law Offices of Joseph Landusky and Mark Herder
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), cum laude – Thomas Jefferson Law School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, summa cum laude – Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, summa cum laude – Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, magna cum laude – Franklin University, Columbus, OH
Awards and Recognitions
- Certified by The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration as an instructor in the administration of standardized field sobriety tests
- Certified in the operation, diagnostic, verification and calibration of the BAC Datamaster Breath Alcohol Testing Instruments manufactured by National Patent Analytical Systems, Inc.
- Volunteer for Big Brother Big Sister
- Pro Bono Honors Award- Proving Pro Bono legal assistance to the House Opportunities Collaborative
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Central Ohio Association For Justice
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Association For Justice
- American Association For Justice
- NORML Legal Committee
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (OACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- National College of DUI Defense (NCDD)
- National Police Accountability Project (NPAP)